has created some great artwork recently, and I really loved his picture of Akiko Daimon
. He doesn't accept commissions
, so I decided to commission an image of his original character, Kira
as a gift to show my appreciation to Ayanamifan. I saw that he had faved a few items by ~S20K00Y
so I decided to contact Sky-san. His journal showed that he was closed for commissions, but after noting him, I was happy to learn that he was re-opening soon and accepted my commission.
Hope that you like it, Aya!
Don't forget to check out Ayanamifan's gallery
for more great pictures of Kira.
Edit: Chatted with Aya a bit. He said "ive always wanted a pic from sky... as if you can read my thoughts". Weird, ~Fettcom
said "Elee must be psychic" in the comments of my gift to him ( Caitlin for Fettcom by Yatz
). I think I'm just good at guessing what people like.
Edit: Aya put together a character profile for Kira:Kira Kobayashi
Name: Kobayashi, Kira ( 小林きら )
Date of birth: 4th of December 1992
Current age: 16
Weight: a lot...but you don't ask a lady after her weight.Favorites
Food: steak or pizza
Drink: milk (she drinks lots of milk)
Music: classical music
Activities: climbing, weightlifting, watching DVDsDislikes
swimming, history lessons, dentistsBackground
She is "adopted" and lives with her adoptive father.
He worked for an evil company which tried to genetically create a super-assassin. He saved Kira from the project at a very young age and let it look as if the project was a failure, hoping they would finally give up on genetic engineering.
He quite working for them and hides with Kira in Germany where she grew up.
* Shes a very cheerful and sometimes naive girl.
* She loves all kinds of physical challenges, she has quite an moving urge sometimes, especially if shes waiting for something or gets nervous. So she does push-ups or pull-ups somewhere then.
* She is well known in the small town she and her father live by (they got a house a bit outside the town), but is not known outside it much.
* She likes to help when she can especially if it means physical work ^_-
* Her genetics make her exceptionally strong and gives her a unique physiology.
* Her muscles are much denser than normal, and when she works out hard they pump up especially much unleashing their full potential.
* She also got "built in" fighting reflexes which kick in whenever she gets an adrenaline rush. This can be quite dangerous cause it basically makes her a brutal fighter all of the sudden in total contrast to her peaceful and cute nature. Fortunately this rarely happens and when it happens it usually hit some poor bullies.FAQ
Q: How strong are you exactly?
A: Aya never really decided for an upper limit actually... but i can curl hundreds of lbs for reps. Does that answer your question?
Q: Whats your best body part?
A: Definitely my arms. I climb a lot therefore my upper body is disproportionally stronger than the rest of me.
Q: Do you do martial arts?
A: Yes i did once or twice. But didn't stay at it. Although i think I'm a fast learner.
Q: How big can you get?
A: Urm, pretty big. I can roughly double my muscle size during a workout. Although i think Aya likes to see me get even bigger sometimes haha.